(1) The Faculty Senior Board - consisting of the dean, the vice-deans, heads of academic organisational units, the head of the dean’s office and the deans of predessessor faculties for one year - has decision-preparation, opinion-giving and advisory powers.
(2) The Board is in charge of delivering its opinion about
- development of Faculty strategies,
- main issues and principles of human resource management
- other relevant issues arising at the Faculty.
(3) The Board will be convened by the Head of the Faculty every Faculty Council.
(4) Operational provisions of the Board
- the Board shall perform tasks related to guidance and information through its proposals and recommendations and thus participates in the preparation of the Faculty Council’s decision making
- the Board is entitled to make proposals for curricula updates/new curricula, curricula modifications and similar relevant issues. for the Faculty Council
Last update: 2022. 08. 01. 17:55